Hushing Up Conspiracy Theories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Hushing Up Conspiracy Theories Empty
PostSubject: Hushing Up Conspiracy Theories   Hushing Up Conspiracy Theories I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:04 pm

I do not agree with all of this but I will post it for the skeptics

Quote :
If you spend much time on the Internet, you probably already know who Cass Sunstein is: he's a former professor of law and political science at the University of Chicago, where, during the 1990s, he met and became close friends with a fellow member of the law-school faculty named Barack Obama. Currently, Sunstein is a law professor at Harvard, but he's taking a leave of absence from that position so he can "serve" as Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Obama administration. The White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, according to Wikipedia, "develops and oversees the implementation of government-wide policies in the areas of information technology, information policy, privacy, and statistical policy."

If you spend much time on the Internet, you probably also know why Sunstein has been receiving a lot of attention from the blogosphere lately: it's because of a research paper he coauthored with Harvard law professor Adrian Vermeule for publication in January 2008. The paper is on "Conspiracy Theories." A "conspiracy theory," according to Sunstein and Vermeule, is "an effort to explain some event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role."

https://mises.org/daily/4110
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Hushing Up Conspiracy Theories
Page 1 of 1