Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Tanzania boy assaulted in latest attack on albinos Empty
PostSubject: Tanzania boy assaulted in latest attack on albinos   Tanzania boy assaulted in latest attack on albinos I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:17 pm

AFP - Attackers collecting body parts of albinos for witchcraft have hacked off the hand of a seven-year old boy in Tanzania, the latest in a series of bloody assaults, officials said on Sunday.

"The boy was attacked on Saturday by three people as he walked home with his four school friends," said Apolinary Macheta, the local government leader in Tanzania's southwestern Milepa district.

The boy, Mwigulu Magessa, is recovering in hospital, Macheta added.

The attack came just days after an albino mother of four had her arm chopped off by machete-wielding men, with police on Saturday saying they had arrested five men after discovering the decomposing limb hidden in a field.

more here: http://www.france24.com/en/20130217-tanzania-boy-assaulted-latest-attack-albinos
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Ms. Understood

Tanzania boy assaulted in latest attack on albinos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanzania boy assaulted in latest attack on albinos   Tanzania boy assaulted in latest attack on albinos I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

WTF!!! sick assholes
Back to top Go down

Tanzania boy assaulted in latest attack on albinos
Page 1 of 1