ANXIETY IN THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

ANXIETY IN THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE Empty
PostSubject: ANXIETY IN THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE   ANXIETY IN THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 pm

ANXIETY IN THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE ANXIETY

In the time of Nostradamus there was a prophecy given about a space anomaly that will appear at the time the Pope leaves Rome. In Century 2:41 Nostradamus speaks of a howling storm that precedes the appearance of a space anomaly that describes as a burning star in the sky. From there the Pope leaves.

Quote :

“The great star will burn for seven days; the swarm will cause two suns to appear. The big mastiff will howl all night when the great pontiff will change his territory.”

Nostradamus saw the approach of some extraterrestrial threat and the Pope leaving the throne. Today we have been told that an asteroid called 2012 DA14 is passing over the Earth – missing it by a 15 minute window. It is 17,000 miles out and it is believed it is only one of many space anomalies that we are about to see.

The Pope, of course, announced that he is renouncing the Papacy and many are saying this is fulfilling prophecy as according to St. Malachy, Pope Benedict the XVI is the 111th Pope in his prophecy and his leaving the throne is to make way for the 112th Pope that he calls ‘Petrus Romanus’ or Peter the Roman.

Benedict XVI made his announcement to the world on February 11th, 2013. Digitally the date in Europe for the announcement was 11/2 or 112. The 112th Pope in the prophecy is about to take the throne and the numeric synchronicity is uncanny.

What is frightening about the synchronicity is part of he 3rd secret of Fatima that when it was revealed caused Pope John Paul II to cry out and demand that he world prays. That most of the contents of the prophecy were also found in the book of Revelation beginning with the 8th Chapter.

The eighth chapter speaks of the sounding of the trumpets. They are heard throughout the earth and then a flaming rock the size of a mountain is hurled into the ocean causing the fish to die and ships to stand still in the waters.

The world news today seems to create many strange synchronicities. Today I was watching as many of my staff was watching the harrowing saga of the Carnival cruise ship Triumph.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/anxiety-in-the-year-of-the-snake/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

ANXIETY IN THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE
Page 1 of 1