Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery   Empty
PostSubject: Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery    Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 pm

WASHINGTON — The head of the U.S. Postal Services is pleading with Congress not to thwart his plan to cut Saturday mail as a way to save money.

But postal workers unions are criticizing the plan as illegal and financially questionable.

Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe says the plan announced last week is needed because the agency's budget is dire and getting worse.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/postmaster-please-let-us-stop-saturday-mail-delivery-87611.html#ixzz2KoThJvOm
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
BarbSat

PostSubject: The postal workers are correct   Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm

My job is mailing packages. I spend about $500 a week at the local post office. The company I work for is considering going all UPS or FedEx if the post office cuts back much more.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery    Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:18 pm

BarbSat wrote:
My job is mailing packages. I spend about $500 a week at the local post office. The company I work for is considering going all UPS or FedEx if the post office cuts back much more.

i think i would go with UPS regardless or DHL

welcome aboard BTW

thx for joining
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery    Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postmaster: Please let us stop Saturday mail delivery
Page 1 of 1