Web Toolbar by Wibiya The Ruthless State of the Union: The Current Crime Boss Speaks

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ruthless State of the Union: The Current Crime Boss Speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Ruthless State of the Union: The Current Crime Boss Speaks Empty
PostSubject: The Ruthless State of the Union: The Current Crime Boss Speaks   The Ruthless State of the Union: The Current Crime Boss Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Perhaps it’s presidents running down the whole laundry list of issues, but it seems to me the last dozen or so State of the Union speeches by presidents could put a galaxy of insomniacs to sleep.

Originally, the State of the Union was the president talking to Congress. Now we all know no one from the Senate or the House is going to move a new inch by anything the president says in his speech.

It’s just a dog and pony show. It’s also a chance for the president to talk to the television audience. That’s the real event. The president’s on TV.

It’s a stage play and it closes the night it opens. The script is always too long. It should have been cut by nine-tenths in rehearsals.

more here: http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/13/the-ruthless-state-of-the-union-the-current-crime-boss-speaks/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

The Ruthless State of the Union: The Current Crime Boss Speaks
Page 1 of 1