Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail Empty
PostSubject: O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail   O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:58 pm

It's hard enough throwing a Super Bowl party if you're not incarcerated.

You've got to figure out how to arrange the setup so that the hardcore football fans don't miss a minute of game action. But you have to find significant space for the casual fans/significant others to gossip about the new neighbors or talk about their kids' kindergarten teacher without disrupting the game, even though they'll want to come back in for the commercials, halftime show and fourth quarter. Then there's the concern about whether you've got enough snacks and beer. It's quite the endeavor.

more here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/02/12/nfl-oj-simpson-has-super-bowl-party-in-jail/1912719/?sf9504681=1
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Caiaphas

Caiaphas

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail   O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:07 pm

He's probably got some money, and still has connections so you know his TV is probably one of those 92" jobs!

I like how they say " his friends crammed into his 80-square-foot cell to watch." Imagine all the new friends he has....lol
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail   O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Caiaphas wrote:
He's probably got some money, and still has connections so you know his TV is probably one of those 92" jobs!

I like how they say " his friends crammed into his 80-square-foot cell to watch." Imagine all the new friends he has....lol

you know he is pissed I mean he got away with murder and ended up in prison for stealing cleats

Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail   O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O.J. Simpson reportedly throws Super Bowl party in jail
Page 1 of 1