I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 am

Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 am

123chat now open 3834094622
Back to top Go down

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 am

Yay!

Blocked from work, though. I'll see you tonight!
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 pm

SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Yay!

Blocked from work, though. I'll see you tonight!

tell that fucker Kan if his sorry ass or any of those other P'sOS at the hell hole have a problem speak to me and not behind my back

Back to top Go down

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Honey afaik Kan is your friend what happened? Please don't jump to conclusions ... not saying you are ... there's so much stuff flying around I'd hate for there to be unnecessary fighting. Talk to me. PM me. Email me. I'll pass along whatever you need.
Back to top Go down
k2

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:02 pm

i am here, in your chat.

nobody there.

i will check in periodically.
Back to top Go down
Chef Boy-Ar-Doom

Chef Boy-Ar-Doom

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Flashchat with video is expensive.

The only way to do it would be to save up and pay by the year. Would reduce the cost by 40%.

The key is getting enough people to donate for a chat. And I'm not sure there would be enough. But the chat regulars should consider this.

It would give us a place to chat with some semblance of stability.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Chef Boy-Ar-Doom wrote:

The only way to do it would be to save up and pay by the year. Would reduce the cost by 40%.

The key is getting enough people to donate for a chat. And I'm not sure there would be enough. But the chat regulars should consider this.

I told everyone I know about the site but they all went crawling back to LoP and kissed his ass like nothing was ever the matter (made me laugh) so now I am promoting outside of the CT community
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 pm

chat is overated
Back to top Go down
Katz

Katz

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
Chef Boy-Ar-Doom wrote:

I told everyone I know about the site but they all went crawling back to LoP and kissed his ass like nothing was ever the matter (made me laugh) so now I am promoting outside of the CT community

I wish I had the extra $$ to donate, but at this time, I don't :/

I never "crawled" back because I never rage quit. I was going back and forth the whole time. Although, I do understand your frustration.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Katz wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
Chef Boy-Ar-Doom wrote:

I never "crawled" back because I never rage quit. I was going back and forth the whole time. Although, I do understand your frustration.

This has cost me zero dollars I will never ask for donations cuz itz all free

I was talking about that thread where D said everyone was welcome back and people were kissing ass which made me sick
Back to top Go down
Katz

Katz

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
Katz wrote:

I was talking about that thread where D said everyone was welcome back and people were kissing ass which made me sick

Ahhh...I gotcha. Yeah I just asked if they were going to let Pnut and Mike back LOL

It would definitely be nice to have a similar chat to LOP. I sure miss seeing your name in the room list, Kill. Many of us have been using Skype to stay in touch. It's nice having the voice and video in such an easy format. Do you use that?
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Katz wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
Katz wrote:

Ahhh...I gotcha. Yeah I just asked if they were going to let Pnut and Mike back LOL

It would definitely be nice to have a similar chat to LOP. I sure miss seeing your name in the room list, Kill. Many of us have been using Skype to stay in touch. It's nice having the voice and video in such an easy format. Do you use that?

No I dont skype has too many vulnerabilities
Back to top Go down
Webster

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Click on the 123 Chat link but I don't seem to go any where. Mind getting feable in my old age.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Understood

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Webster wrote:
Click on the 123 Chat link but I don't seem to go any where. Mind getting feable in my old age.

click the portal button underneath the banner but it is not 123chat now
Back to top Go down
Webster

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 pm

thanks Ms. got in....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

123chat now open Empty
PostSubject: Re: 123chat now open   123chat now open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

123chat now open
Page 1 of 1