Web Toolbar by Wibiya good morning............

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in



Share | 
 

 good morning............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1386
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: good morning............   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 am

how are you guys doing today?

_________________
It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- Hans Hansen


Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

avatar

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : kan's ass

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm

so far so good. bout to have the first beer of the day.

_________________
:evil:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TroubledFelix

avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Its been rainy here lately and work has been a drag. This is the slowest time of the year for us. I have to keep pretending i'm doing something every time the store owner comes around, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1386
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

TroubledFelix wrote:
Its been rainy here lately and work has been a drag. This is the slowest time of the year for us. I have to keep pretending i'm doing something every time the store owner comes around, lol.

do you ever go in the bathroom for a break?

its raining here 2

_________________
It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- Hans Hansen


Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
TroubledFelix

avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm

I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
TroubledFelix wrote:
Its been rainy here lately and work has been a drag. This is the slowest time of the year for us. I have to keep pretending i'm doing something every time the store owner comes around, lol.

do you ever go in the bathroom for a break?

its raining here 2

Not realy. Thats why i took up smoking. To go outside. The only time i smoke is at work. I only smoke american spirit cigs. All natural and i read that nicoten kills viruses in your blood stream. Hay, if the indians smoked it, it must not be that bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennyless

avatar

Posts : 26
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm

TroubledFelix wrote:
I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
TroubledFelix wrote:
Its been rainy here lately and work has been a drag. This is the slowest time of the year for us. I have to keep pretending i'm doing something every time the store owner comes around, lol.

do you ever go in the bathroom for a break?

its raining here 2

Not realy. Thats why i took up smoking. To go outside. The only time i smoke is at work. I only smoke american spirit cigs. All natural and i read that nicoten kills viruses in your blood stream. Hay, if the indians smoked it, it must not be that bad.

Hell yea, I smoke because I have a corporate soul sucking job too!

And hells to the yea, I also smoke spirits exclusively! What do you smoke, full flavors? The gas station by my house in but fuck oklahoma sells the organic ones. But if I am in the city and need smokes, the full flavors are usually the onlly ones I can find. (the torquise/teal pack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TroubledFelix

avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Well it's not a corporate job. Small business that's going down hill slooooowly. He already closed up shop once and then got help from his son. I'm done with the corporate thing(been there).

I switch it up sometimes on the flavor. Right now i have the menthol. I usually smoke the full flavor but the organic is ok to. The circle K down the street sell's 4 spirit flavors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PB
Guest



PostSubject: Re: good morning............   Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

Hey man, I just wanted to say thanks for the invite. I will definitely be around. I'll register as some point today, hope all is well! Good luck, by the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: good morning............   

Back to top Go down
 
good morning............
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» good morning america time to rise and shine
» Wishing everyone a blessed day!
» Good morning from Jikan
» Meeting tomorrow morning--prayers appreciated
» Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo's Nest :: The Cuckoo's Nest-
Jump to:  
Affiliates

Future Google PR for thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com - 4.00 Free Url Submission Forum Topsite
conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy