Web Toolbar by Wibiya good morning............

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good morning............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

good morning............ Empty
PostSubject: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 am

how are you guys doing today?
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm

so far so good. bout to have the first beer of the day.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Its been rainy here lately and work has been a drag. This is the slowest time of the year for us. I have to keep pretending i'm doing something every time the store owner comes around, lol.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

TroubledFelix wrote:
Its been rainy here lately and work has been a drag. This is the slowest time of the year for us. I have to keep pretending i'm doing something every time the store owner comes around, lol.

do you ever go in the bathroom for a break?

its raining here 2
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm

I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
TroubledFelix wrote:

its raining here 2

Not realy. Thats why i took up smoking. To go outside. The only time i smoke is at work. I only smoke american spirit cigs. All natural and i read that nicoten kills viruses in your blood stream. Hay, if the indians smoked it, it must not be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Pennyless

Pennyless

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm

TroubledFelix wrote:
I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
TroubledFelix wrote:

its raining here 2

Not realy. Thats why i took up smoking. To go outside. The only time i smoke is at work. I only smoke american spirit cigs. All natural and i read that nicoten kills viruses in your blood stream. Hay, if the indians smoked it, it must not be that bad.

Hell yea, I smoke because I have a corporate soul sucking job too!

And hells to the yea, I also smoke spirits exclusively! What do you smoke, full flavors? The gas station by my house in but fuck oklahoma sells the organic ones. But if I am in the city and need smokes, the full flavors are usually the onlly ones I can find. (the torquise/teal pack)
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Well it's not a corporate job. Small business that's going down hill slooooowly. He already closed up shop once and then got help from his son. I'm done with the corporate thing(been there).

I switch it up sometimes on the flavor. Right now i have the menthol. I usually smoke the full flavor but the organic is ok to. The circle K down the street sell's 4 spirit flavors.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

Hey man, I just wanted to say thanks for the invite. I will definitely be around. I'll register as some point today, hope all is well! Good luck, by the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good morning............   good morning............ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good morning............
Page 1 of 1