Europe: Staging Ground for Anti-Israeli Terror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Europe: Staging Ground for Anti-Israeli Terror Empty
PostSubject: Europe: Staging Ground for Anti-Israeli Terror   Europe: Staging Ground for Anti-Israeli Terror I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 pm

This week the Bulgarian government announced that Hizballah was behind the terror attack in Burgas, Bulgaria last July 28 that killed five Israelis, including a pregnant woman, and a Bulgarian bus driver.

Bulgarian interior minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov said the perpetrators—one of whom died in the attack—were an Australian and a Canadian who had moved to Hizballah-controlled Lebanon, one in 2006 and the other in 2010.

It was only the most lethal in a wave of attacks against Israeli targets by Hizballah and the Quds Force—both of them arms of Iran—that also occurred in Thailand, India, Georgia, and other places.

more here: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/davidhornik/europe-staging-ground-for-anti-israeli-terror/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Europe: Staging Ground for Anti-Israeli Terror
Page 1 of 1