Web Toolbar by Wibiya Andrew Mendoza Had Sex With Horse, Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew Mendoza Had Sex With Horse, Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Andrew Mendoza Had Sex With Horse, Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Mendoza Had Sex With Horse, Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby   Andrew Mendoza Had Sex With Horse, Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Andrew Mendoza Had Sex With Horse, Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby 000202BD

His girlfriend was unreliable, so he went out to find a stable relationship.

According to a signed -- though undated -- statement newly released by the Smoking Gun, Andrew Mendoza of Danavang, Texas, was waiting for his girlfriend to call one night and told himself that if he didn't hear from her, he would go next door and "mess with the neighbor's horse." She didn't call.

The document details the encounter in graphic detail before stating, "I was trying to make the horse have a baby. I was thinking it would have a horseman baby. I ain't going to lie, I blew a nut in the horse."

He later pleaded guilty to public lewdness and criminal trespassing, according to the Smoking Gun, and spent four months in jail.

Click here to read Mendoza's entire written statement. (Warning: NSFW language)

Mendoza was not the first to be open about sex with equines.

In December, Florida man Carlos Romero argued for his constitutional right to have sex with his miniature donkey, Doodle.

In August, Jeremy Johnson of Pennsylvania pleaded guilty to breaking into a barn and administering oral sex to a mare.

more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/andrew-mendoza-horse-sex-make-baby_n_2639598.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003&ir=Crime
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Andrew Mendoza Had Sex With Horse, Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby
Page 1 of 1