Web Toolbar by Wibiya ‘Gay’ Campaign For Boy Scouts Stalls – Board Postpones Decision On Changing Century-Old Policy

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Gay’ Campaign For Boy Scouts Stalls – Board Postpones Decision On Changing Century-Old Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

‘Gay’ Campaign For Boy Scouts Stalls – Board Postpones Decision On Changing Century-Old Policy Empty
PostSubject: ‘Gay’ Campaign For Boy Scouts Stalls – Board Postpones Decision On Changing Century-Old Policy   ‘Gay’ Campaign For Boy Scouts Stalls – Board Postpones Decision On Changing Century-Old Policy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:13 am

A campaign pursued by “gay” activists to have the Boy Scouts of America open their doors to homosexuals has stalled, with a decision today from officials meeting in Irving, Texas, to delay their decision until May.

The move to open the ranks to homosexuality widely had been expected to be announced today, after the organization said it was reviewing its stance last week. But in the meantime, a tidal wave of opposition surged.

A report in the New York Times confirmed that officials delayed the decision, but provided no other clues.

Scout officials said, “After careful consideration and extensive dialogue within the Scouting family, along with comments from those outside the organization, the volunteer officers of the Boy Scouts of America’s National Executive Board concluded that due to the complexity of this issue, the organization needs time for a more deliberate review of its membership policy.”

more here: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/gay-campaign-for-boy-scouts-stalls-board-postpones-decision-on-changing-century-old-policy-2557456.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

‘Gay’ Campaign For Boy Scouts Stalls – Board Postpones Decision On Changing Century-Old Policy
Page 1 of 1