Harmful Red Tide to Sweep Across Southwest Florida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Harmful Red Tide to Sweep Across Southwest Florida Empty
PostSubject: Harmful Red Tide to Sweep Across Southwest Florida   Harmful Red Tide to Sweep Across Southwest Florida I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Harmful Red Tide to Sweep Across Southwest Florida 2001-algal-bloom

A red tide may be seen across parts of the southwestern Florida coast through Thursday, prompting the Tampa National Weather Service to release a Beach Hazards Statement Tuesday.

The term "red tide" is used to describe a bloom of harmful algal species called Karenia brevis, which can cause respiratory problems in humans and animals.

more here: http://www.livescience.com/26899-harmful-red-tide-to-sweep-across-southwest-florida.html?cid=dlvr.it
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Harmful Red Tide to Sweep Across Southwest Florida
Page 1 of 1