“Obama skeet shooting action figure” now for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

“Obama skeet shooting action figure” now for sale Empty
PostSubject: “Obama skeet shooting action figure” now for sale   “Obama skeet shooting action figure” now for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Move over G.I. Joe. The “Obama Skeet Shooting Action Figure” is in town.

The makers of the “Tanorexic Doll” and the “Anthony Weiner Action Figure” are now presenting their latest creation: a figurine of the POTUS skeet shooting. Hunting gun included.

The doll is President Barack Obama’s likeness donning a white muscle tee with the words “Clay Pigeons” written across it in red writing. Did we mention he is holding a gun?

more here: http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/02/05/obama-skeet-shooting-action-figure-now-for-sale/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

“Obama skeet shooting action figure” now for sale
Page 1 of 1