Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couple thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
entropy

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:38 am

Nothing against the colors but the board might be more user friendly if it were toned down a little. I wont tell you where to put the sofa or how to hang the drapes but it's a little hectic looking. Fewer categories. Too many sub categories. It's a great effort and has potential , I personally am just recommending a more simplified approach. It would be easier IMO to add categories , esp subcategories as needed then go all out ats. I'm not saying you're trying to copy ats, I didn't get that impression. I just used it as a comparison. Thanks and have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 am

entropy wrote:
Nothing against the colors but the board might be more user friendly if it were toned down a little. I wont tell you where to put the sofa or how to hang the drapes but it's a little hectic looking. Fewer categories. Too many sub categories. It's a great effort and has potential , I personally am just recommending a more simplified approach. It would be easier IMO to add categories , esp subcategories as needed then go all out ats. I'm not saying you're trying to copy ats, I didn't get that impression. I just used it as a comparison. Thanks and have fun with it.

I was looking at different color combos yesterday with white background I was thinking of a revamp
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
entropy

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 pm

It looks a lot better now. It's a lot easier to read.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

entropy wrote:
It looks a lot better now. It's a lot easier to read.

were gonna take over hahahahahaha

Couple thoughts 3834094622
Back to top Go down
entropy

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Take over what? Couple thoughts 2713627830
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 pm

entropy wrote:
Take over what? Couple thoughts 2713627830

the world chico the world
Back to top Go down
Xray J

Xray J

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 am

ok kill here is one of my sugestions.... you're stealing all the good posts before anybody can post it. it would just become a double post. dont get me wrong you post great stuff. just give us common folk sometime to post a new story as our own for the credit of the post. yup
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:32 am

Xray J wrote:
ok kill here is one of my sugestions.... you're stealing all the good posts before anybody can post it. it would just become a double post. dont get me wrong you post great stuff. just give us common folk sometime to post a new story as our own for the credit of the post. yup

i see what you're saying and it makes sense but not many people actually post so I have to keep the content new.

the more people the less I have 2 post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Couple thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple thoughts   Couple thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple thoughts
Page 1 of 1