Web Toolbar by Wibiya Mark of the Dream Beast: A Modern Stigmata Story?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark of the Dream Beast: A Modern Stigmata Story?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Mark of the Dream Beast: A Modern Stigmata Story? Empty
PostSubject: Mark of the Dream Beast: A Modern Stigmata Story?   Mark of the Dream Beast: A Modern Stigmata Story? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 am

The phenomenon known as stigmata is the alleged appearance of marks or sores on the skin, which manifest in accordance with the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ. Claimed experiencers the likes of Padre Pio and others have said that such anomalous bleeding of the palms is a divine mark or signature, of sorts, and helps provide proof of the life and purpose of Jesus, as well the holy spirit’s ability to manifest itself within physical bodies of the faithful.

Scientifically, the reason that a mark or other wound might appear on the skin, and solely as a result of spiritual belief founded in the resurrection of Christ, is quite perplexing. Is the mystery of stigmata really divine proof of God’s presence, or is it merely proof of the mind’s ability to override certain functions of the human body… or even to create new ones that defy logic or reason?

The story that follows is not an example of “stigmata” in the truest sense, but instead involves the alleged appearance of an inexplicable scar on a man’s left hand, in conjunction with an episode that he related to me as being some kind of “spiritual warfare” he endured, following an episode with the phenomenon popularly known as sleep paralysis. I can neither substantiate, nor detract from the claims made by this individual, whose scarred left hand, as seen in the photo above (which I recently took myself), is paired with a bizarre story of a malevolent entity from beyond this physical plane of existence.

more here: http://gralienreport.com/psychic-phenomena/mark-of-the-dream-beast-a-modern-stigmata-story/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Mark of the Dream Beast: A Modern Stigmata Story?
Page 1 of 1