Anonymous Doxes 4,000 Bank Execs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Anonymous Doxes 4,000 Bank Execs Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Doxes 4,000 Bank Execs   Anonymous Doxes 4,000 Bank Execs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Anonymous hacktivists leaked the personal information of 4,000 American bank executives to Pastebin and a hacked government website.

Loose-knit activist collective Anonymous doxed 4,000 American bank executives by posting partial internet login credentials and personal information such as addresses and phone numbers to a state government website. Anonymous leaked the information through Pastebin and a randomly chosen government website with low security, the Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center. According to posts made on Twitter, the move was part of OpLastResort, a vigilante effort to force the government to reform computer crime law in the wake of Aaron Swartz's death.

more here: http://www.fastcompany.com/3005449/anonymous-doxes-4000-bank-execs
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Anonymous Doxes 4,000 Bank Execs
Page 1 of 1