Alex Jones and David Icke - Two Turds in a Punch-Bowl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Alex Jones and David Icke - Two Turds in a Punch-Bowl  Empty
PostSubject: Alex Jones and David Icke - Two Turds in a Punch-Bowl    Alex Jones and David Icke - Two Turds in a Punch-Bowl  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 am

Alex Jones and David Icke - Two Turds in a Punch-Bowl  Lfm3P

Years ago Alex the Judas Goat Jones was asked his opinion of David the Reptilian Icke. Alex responded that David Icke put out lots of good information, but that like the proverbial turd in a punch-bowl, some of Icke's more far-fetched theories discredited his whole message. Between obsessing over turquoise talking about channeled messages of divine lineage, years of ignoring the Jewish Question, the Moon Landing Hoax, and Controlled Opposition, and now reading David's latest book about how reptilian aliens supposedly control humanity through mind control beams from the hollow moon, I tend to agree with Alex's turd assessment. However, evidence has also long been piling up that Alex himself is not the knight in shining armor he claims to be either. In fact news recently broke that Alex's editor-in-chief Molly Maroney at Infowars works for the CIA/Stratfor Intelligence.

Alex Jones and David Icke - Two Turds in a Punch-Bowl  Alex_jones_ridiculous-300x240

I started this thread on David Icke's forum to help expose the breaking Molly-Gate story and it quickly gathered 40 posts and 4,000 views from several researchers sharing critical information exposing Alex Jones. Then yesterday I woke up to find that David Icke forums deleted our entire excellent thread and banned my account from posting anymore! Wouldn't you think this Molly-Gate Alex Jones CIA Stratfor Scandal would be top news on any authentic conspiracy forum!? Why would this thread be deleted and Eric Dubay banned from David Icke's forum for exposing such important information?

read more: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2012/12/alex-jones-and-david-icke-two-turds-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+atlanteanconspiracy%2FVAhj+%28The+Atlantean+Conspiracy%29
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Alex Jones and David Icke - Two Turds in a Punch-Bowl
Page 1 of 1