'House of doom' sees nine die in 15 years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

'House of doom' sees nine die in 15 years Empty
PostSubject: 'House of doom' sees nine die in 15 years   'House of doom' sees nine die in 15 years I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:03 am

A house in Berlin has been identified as the abode of 9 people who all died in the last 15 years.

Those who have resided at the 25-year-old building in the Gatow district of Spandau didn't just die of natural causes either, the occupants' histories are riddled with car accidents, suicides and murders. The most recent death was of scientist Lorin W who lost control of his car and crashed on a motorway. In 2003 a brothel owner also died on the motorway when he was decapitated in an accident while riding his motorbike.

more here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=242224
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

'House of doom' sees nine die in 15 years
Page 1 of 1