Web Toolbar by Wibiya Alien Base On The Moon In Detail, Clear UFO Photos Released By NASA Taken By Astronauts, Pilot Films UFO From Air

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien Base On The Moon In Detail, Clear UFO Photos Released By NASA Taken By Astronauts, Pilot Films UFO From Air

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Alien Base On The Moon In Detail, Clear UFO Photos Released By NASA Taken By Astronauts, Pilot Films UFO From Air Empty
PostSubject: Alien Base On The Moon In Detail, Clear UFO Photos Released By NASA Taken By Astronauts, Pilot Films UFO From Air   Alien Base On The Moon In Detail, Clear UFO Photos Released By NASA Taken By Astronauts, Pilot Films UFO From Air I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:06 am

Waring says, "I was looking over old Apollo photos when I cam across this one that looks like a definite structure created by intelligent beings. The circle structure has an arm the goes off to a four leaf clover-like area with buildings on it. This is really strange and I ask that others look into this by clicking on the links below."

One link in an official NASA link. It no longer has the hi-res photos but only the low-res photos of the area. The other link is of a persons site that saved massive amounts of NASA photos ten to fifteen years ago for the public to view. His photo of the same area is hi-res and gives us this amazing close up that is mind boggling to say the least. The hacker Gary McKinnon said in an interview that he hacked into US military computers and saw first hand documents that stated the US military has off world officers stationed on an alien base, and since the moon is the closest celestial body it has to be there. SCW

more here: http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/01/alien-base-on-the-moon-in-detail-clear-ufo-photos-released-by-nasa-taken-by-astronauts-pilot-films-ufo-from-air-2440716.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Alien Base On The Moon In Detail, Clear UFO Photos Released By NASA Taken By Astronauts, Pilot Films UFO From Air
Page 1 of 1