Web Toolbar by Wibiya Department of Homeland Security Raids Gun Collector Who Didn’t Violate the Law

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Department of Homeland Security Raids Gun Collector Who Didn’t Violate the Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Department of Homeland Security Raids Gun Collector Who Didn’t Violate the Law Empty
PostSubject: Department of Homeland Security Raids Gun Collector Who Didn’t Violate the Law   Department of Homeland Security Raids Gun Collector Who Didn’t Violate the Law I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:53 am

New Mexico – The Department of Homeland Security has raided the home of a noted gun collector, confiscating hundreds of firearms for what they claim was possible violations of the law.

That’s right, the man didn’t actually violate any laws but that didn’t stop homeland security from raiding him and openly stealing his firearms.

Federal Homeland Security Investigation agents raided the home of Robert Adams, seizing 317 rifles and 548 handguns.

more here: TheIntelHub
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Department of Homeland Security Raids Gun Collector Who Didn’t Violate the Law
Page 1 of 1