Area 51 Batplane Caught On Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Area 51 Batplane Caught On Video Empty
PostSubject: Area 51 Batplane Caught On Video   Area 51 Batplane Caught On Video I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

A super secret airplane filmed over Area 51 in Nevada looks more like something out of a Batman movie than Jane's Defense Weekly. The image here was caught on video by a man who lives near Groom Lake, Nevada, and has a remote cabin situated near the landing strip for the Air Force's research and development complex.

The man lives in the cabin which is nestled between several mountainous peaks. That makes it difficult for civilians to capture images of secret aircraft for more than a few seconds at a time.

more here: http://www.bubblews.com/news/181882-area-51-batplane-caught-on-video
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Area 51 Batplane Caught On Video
Page 1 of 1