Web Toolbar by Wibiya Anonymous to start World War 3?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anonymous to start World War 3?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Anonymous to start World War 3? Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous to start World War 3?   Anonymous to start World War 3? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote :

For the last 3 years I’ve been warning people of the dangers of Anonymous.

It wasn’t that I disagreed with their tactics and pursuit of truth, it was that there is no way to tell who is really “Anonymous” and who is just a retard in a Guy Fawkes mask.

Over the last few months we have seen a resurgence of Anonymous fighting the injustices of this world, and we have also seen a ratcheting up of rhetoric for World War 3 (or the “last war of mankind” as I like to call it).

Are these events tied together? Or is the Elite of the planet working quickly to crush a rebellion and sweep it under the rug of Thermonuclear War?

source: http://conspiracyhq.com/anonymous-to-start-world-war-3/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Anonymous to start World War 3?
Page 1 of 1