Web Toolbar by Wibiya Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort'

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort' Empty
PostSubject: Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort'   Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 pm

The U.S. Department of Justice still has egg on its face after hacktivist group Anonymous launched 'Operation Last Resort' commandeering Federal websites, threatening to release government information, and demanding legal reform.

Late evening Friday, January 25, U.S. Sentencing Commission website was hacked and government files distributed by Anonymous in what the group calls "Operation Last Resort" in response to the recent, tragic suicide of hacktivist Aaron Swartz.

The feds wrestled all weekend with Anonymous to try and regain control of the website.

Anonymous had the last laugh Sunday afternoon as they whimsically transformed the .gov site into an interactive video game of "Asteroids."

more here: ZDnet
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort'
Page 1 of 1