VICE GRIP: PAYING FOR THE SECOND DEADLY SIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

VICE GRIP: PAYING FOR THE SECOND DEADLY SIN Empty
PostSubject: VICE GRIP: PAYING FOR THE SECOND DEADLY SIN   VICE GRIP: PAYING FOR THE SECOND DEADLY SIN I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

VICE GRIP: PAYING FOR THE SECOND DEADLY SIN FAT-BOY

VICE GRIP:
PAYING FOR THE SECOND DEADLY SIN

In May of 2012, long before I had the privilege of being on a fine national network like Premiere Networks, I presented a topic that many of my listeners thought was irrelevant and some were thinking that I was being ultra cruel towards the obese. I assured them that a man who admits to be at least 80 pounds overweight had no bones to pick with those who are fat. In fact, in the face of opposition I had clearly joked that it was time for me to diet because if I didn’t I knew the aliens would land and would want to chomp on my fatty body.

I had theorized that the obese were going to be targets in the medical surveillance state which left a lot of people uncomfortable. I was uncomfortable too, only because I knew that I would also have to realize that I would be a target if I did not consider a better diet.

I called the program “Body Count” and how it was beginning to look as if there would be a few changes in the way we see the obese in this country and that eventually the attitude about them would be to just let them die. The reason I thought this was because of the fact that the elite always seem to have plans for those that they think are consuming vital resources on the planet and well the obese have always been an easy scapegoat that can be ridiculed and eventually the sacrificial lamb for the benefit of preserving limited resources on the planet.

The obese consume more than the average human on earth, they have more health risks and they are considered a burden on the idea of global sustainability.

There is, in essence, a global conspiracy against the obese. It is once again a crisis that has been created by the planners of the global agenda. It goes against their plan to keep the world order on the brink of starvation. The agenda of the globalists is to tighten the belt on resources and those who consume the most resources will be the first to be considered for the culling.

Many Americans are depressed and in a state of post-traumatic ennui which contributes to a sedentary lifestyle. They are fed the wrong information about nutrition and diet. They are coerced in eating foods that are being called healthy because of vast amounts of lobbying in Washington and the lies that are advertised are immediately believed without discernment.

In the meantime, they are part of a nutritional iatrogenic plot to create the body count and cull the populace gradually.

The New York Times allegedly spoke on behalf of many people who believe that both the obese and smokers are a burden on the system and that perhaps it is best to let them die, rather than to waste time treating the diseases that they contract from being in their condition.

According to a recent article posted in the medical section, “annual health care costs are roughly $96 billion for smokers and $147 billion for the obese, the government says. These costs accompany sometimes heroic attempts to prolong lives, including surgery, chemotherapy and other measures.”

But despite these rescue attempts, smokers tend to die 10 years earlier on average, and the obese die five to 12 years prematurely, according to various researchers’ estimates.

And attempts to curb smoking and unhealthy eating frequently lead to backlash: Witness the current legal tussle over New York City’s first-of-its-kind limits on the size of sugary beverages and the vicious fight last year in California over a ballot proposal to add a $1-per-pack cigarette tax, which was ultimately defeated.

We are being told that no matter our body condition, there is a pill to lower cholesterol, there is a remedy for high blood pressure, and a motorized scooter that can be used when your ability to walk ends because your fat and weak body remains alive because of pharmaceutical companies willing and able to pump you full of drugs rather than encourage healthy eating and movement.

Americans never stop and wonder why there are things like acid reflux or fibromyalgia and childhood obesity that are chronic and making people sick. Let alone why cancer is no longer something we escape but have to eventually endure because we simply rationalize that we are living longer.

Now it seems that there is a group of the elite that wish to evaluate under the new medical surveillance plan whether or not the obese are worth the effort to save, and whether or not smokers should be left to die if they continue to damage themselves.

One in five U.S. adults smoke and one in three are obese and lawmakers are frustrated that if they cannot legislate away their choices to smoke or over eat, then perhaps they should all die and get it over with.

Smokers will get it the worst. The New “Affordable Health Care Act” or Obama care will penalize smokers with financial penalties and the older you are the higher you penalty will be.

more here: GroundZero
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

VICE GRIP: PAYING FOR THE SECOND DEADLY SIN
Page 1 of 1