Web Toolbar by Wibiya Today is the full moon: It was also a blood red one. Is it a sign?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today is the full moon: It was also a blood red one. Is it a sign?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Ghost

Today is the full moon:  It was also a blood red one.  Is it a sign? Empty
PostSubject: Today is the full moon: It was also a blood red one. Is it a sign?   Today is the full moon:  It was also a blood red one.  Is it a sign? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Went out to the store early this morning and saw in the west a blood red moon. It was a full moon. Did a search of Jewish Holy Days. Nothing. Witch's holidays. Nothing.
It's a sign of some kind. Today is just a "normal" day, yet we have a blood red moon?
Something big is coming.
We may have doom after all.

Next year there is scheduled 4 blood red moons in one year. Those are rare. And the same for 2015.
Today is suppose to be just a normal day, yet we get a sign.
Of what?

Today is the full moon, but I did some research and a website is calling this moon a "Wolf Moon." They say if it is a clear full moon, it's going to be a year of harvest. They say a red one means it's going to be a dry year.

There are no Jewish Holy Days, or anything significant about this day, as far as the calendar goes. Why is it red?

I'll have to see if there is any doom today, or this week, or this month.

If anyone has an idea about this, please leave me a coment.

http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/2013/01/today-is-full-moon-it-was-also-blood.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.666themark.com

Today is the full moon: It was also a blood red one. Is it a sign?
Page 1 of 1