Web Toolbar by Wibiya NO SHOTS FIRED: HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO SHOTS FIRED: HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

NO SHOTS FIRED: HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15 Empty
PostSubject: NO SHOTS FIRED: HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15   NO SHOTS FIRED: HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Two home intruders, one holding a handgun, broke into a New York apartment on Tuesday and waited at the bottom of the stairs for a potential “victim” to come down. While their intentions are unknown, it is clear they were criminals up to no good.

After hearing some noise coming from the basement, Christopher Boise, a student at Rochester Institute of Technology, went to check it out.

“They were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs,” Boise told WHAM-TV. When they saw him, the man with the gun pointed the barrel towards him.

Relying on pure instinct, Boise let out a blood-curdling scream in order to alert his roommate, Raymond, who is also a RIT student.

“It wasn’t like a, ‘I stepped by stepped on a piece of glass’ kind of scream,” Raymond said. “So, I instinctively went to my gun bag.”

In that bag was a AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, one of the very guns at the center of the current gun control debate.

more here: The Blaze
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

NO SHOTS FIRED: HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15
Page 1 of 1