Web Toolbar by Wibiya Prison Guard’s Watch On Video And Do Nothing As 19 Year Old Hangs Herself

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prison Guard’s Watch On Video And Do Nothing As 19 Year Old Hangs Herself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Prison Guard’s Watch On Video And Do Nothing As 19 Year Old Hangs Herself Empty
PostSubject: Prison Guard’s Watch On Video And Do Nothing As 19 Year Old Hangs Herself   Prison Guard’s Watch On Video And Do Nothing As 19 Year Old Hangs Herself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Recently, an old video has surfaced which brings a whole new level of depravity to the “just doing my job” mantra that is typically parroted by the enforcers of state violence.

Years ago a 19 year old girl took her life in a jail cell while prison guards watched on, now the horrific details of the case are finally coming to light in the court room.

One of the guards has been quoted as saying that it “wasn’t his job” to save her. Not only that, it has been revealed that the guards were ordered to ignore her until she “stopped breathing”.

more here: The Intelhub
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Prison Guard’s Watch On Video And Do Nothing As 19 Year Old Hangs Herself
Page 1 of 1