Web Toolbar by Wibiya ORE. REP. MOVES TO MAKE CIGARETTES PRESCRIPTION-ONLY, THREATENS ONE YEAR IN JAIL

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORE. REP. MOVES TO MAKE CIGARETTES PRESCRIPTION-ONLY, THREATENS ONE YEAR IN JAIL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

ORE. REP. MOVES TO MAKE CIGARETTES PRESCRIPTION-ONLY, THREATENS ONE YEAR IN JAIL Empty
PostSubject: ORE. REP. MOVES TO MAKE CIGARETTES PRESCRIPTION-ONLY, THREATENS ONE YEAR IN JAIL   ORE. REP. MOVES TO MAKE CIGARETTES PRESCRIPTION-ONLY, THREATENS ONE YEAR IN JAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:05 pm

First they impose a heavy “sin tax.” Then they kick you outdoors. Then they ban you from certain public areas. Now this:

“Rep. Mitch Greenlick, from Portland, is sponsoring a bill that makes cigarettes a Schedule III controlled substance, meaning it would be illegal to possess or distribute cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription,” Fox 12 Oregon reports.

“Other drugs and substances that are considered Schedule III controlled substances are ketamine, lysergic acid and anabolic steroids,” the report adds.

more here: The Blaze
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

ORE. REP. MOVES TO MAKE CIGARETTES PRESCRIPTION-ONLY, THREATENS ONE YEAR IN JAIL
Page 1 of 1