CONFESSIONS OF A DEAD MAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

CONFESSIONS OF A DEAD MAN Empty
PostSubject: CONFESSIONS OF A DEAD MAN   CONFESSIONS OF A DEAD MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:14 pm

CONFESSIONS OF A DEAD MAN DEAD-MAN

There are times where shows that I do make people uncomfortable. Recently I received a lot of e-mail and criticism because of the show that I did on the real meaning of the inaugural celebration on the day that is supposed to be set aside for the honoring of Dr. Martin Luther King. There were the typical letters and admonitions about my comments leaning towards racism, which I might add are unfounded—there were also the others who felt that I was actually promoting the messianic coronation of Obama.

That’s also untrue. I was pointing out that this was the elite’s way of honoring their king and the entire presentation was encouraging the messianic view and promoting a monarchy where Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are now our father and mother of the family known as the United States of America.

It was actually a bit disconcerting to hear one of the performances at the inaugural actually presenting them both as rulers of the world. Alicia Keys performed her song “Girl On Fire” and changed the lyrics in a way that conveyed a messianic message to the audience.

Keys sang the following:
“Obama’s on fire / Obama’s on fire / He’s walking on fire / Obama’s on fire / Everybody stares as he goes by / Because they can see the flames in his eyes / Watch him as he lights up the night / Everybody knows that Michelle is his girl / Together they run the world / And we gonna let it burn, baby, burn, baby.”

Forgive me if I think that the changing of the words sounds like a jingle for a possible ‘scorched earth policy’ where Barack and Michelle rule the world and their solution to the troubles of the country is to send the message that everything burns and that only a few people will be left to be part of a new world, in the new dawn.

There is no bargain; the fix is in and, like many other monarchs in history – from King James II from England and King Louis XVI of France – the sense of entitlement leads to horrible outcomes where suspicion of the people is a far greater challenge to overcome than all of the praise that seems hollow in the face of chaos and failure of an empire.

But don’t let a little thing like history get in the way of what we might see with all of this so called adulation for our king.

Education should tell us that we are making a big mistake that will lead us not only to pathocracy, but the death of many people in the wake of a mini revolution and rebellion against drastic changes.

In theory, one of the main functions of public education is to help create a citizenry that understands the functions of government and is able to make informed judgments about how public policy will affect future generations. It is a basic justification for studying history often repeated by historians, that those who fail to learn about the past are doomed to repeat it.

We study history in order to understand how humans have responded in the past to similar events and situations. As a society, we should have a compelling interest in making sure that people understand how government functions, within the context of our history.

But, at the same time, there are powerful commercial interests who see an informed citizenry as a direct threat to corporate power. These corporations would rather have a citizenry that is easily influenced to accept whatever message is given them by the corporate-controlled media. For this reason, they find the topics of the American Revolution and the Civil War to be particularly dangerous. The possibility that people might view government as an instrument of the public will, much less take up arms to oppose entrenched power, is a dangerous idea that must be squelched on all levels.

This is exactly why things like arms control are such crucial issues now. There would be no concern for such matters unless there is a plan in the foreseeable future where a civil upheaval will warrant a possible mass surveillance, gun confiscation, and or war between government and the people.

People who understand history can cut beyond partisan dogma and controlled propaganda in order to see the ulterior purposes behind those who represent our government and their nefarious actions. Part of the dilemma for anyone who truly wants to understand these actions and re-actions is that ‘nothing they do’ within the circles of power and greed seems to make any logical sense. Thanks to highly controlled information, many Americans are unaware of the criminal activity that is going on behind the scenes. Many who are aware feel that they are helpless to do anything about it.

more here: GroundZero
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

CONFESSIONS OF A DEAD MAN
Page 1 of 1