Scientists warn of another Mount Tongariro eruption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Scientists warn of another Mount Tongariro eruption Empty
PostSubject: Scientists warn of another Mount Tongariro eruption   Scientists warn of another Mount Tongariro eruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 pm

January 21, 2013 – NEW ZEALAND – Scientists are warning Mount Tongariro may erupt again as the Department of Conservation looks at re-opening the remainder of the iconic Tongariro Crossing next month. GNS Science say emissions of steam and a gas plume have been a continuous feature of the mountain since the August 2012 eruption. Scientist Tony Hurst said the volcano is still in an “active” state. “Therefore we have to be prepared there will be other events like that without any warning,” said GNS Scientist Tony Hurst.

more here: The Extinction Protocol
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Scientists warn of another Mount Tongariro eruption
Page 1 of 1