Web Toolbar by Wibiya Wanted: 'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted: 'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Wanted: 'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: 'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man   Wanted: 'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:17 am

They're usually thought of as a brutish, primitive species.

So what woman would want to give birth to a Neanderthal baby?

Yet this incredible scenario is the plan of one of the world’s leading geneticists, who is seeking a volunteer to help bring man’s long-extinct close relative back to life.

Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School believes he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA and resurrect the species which became extinct 33,000 years ago.

His scheme is reminiscent of Jurassic Park but, while in the film dinosaurs were created in a laboratory, Professor Church’s ambitious plan requires a human volunteer.

more here: Dailymail
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Wanted: 'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man
Page 1 of 1