'Widow ghost' blamed for deaths in Thailand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

'Widow ghost' blamed for deaths in Thailand Empty
PostSubject: 'Widow ghost' blamed for deaths in Thailand   'Widow ghost' blamed for deaths in Thailand I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:41 am

Village residents have taken to hanging red shirts outside their homes to help ward off the entity.

At least ten men have reportedly died in the Thai village of tambon Tha Sawang under mysterious circumstances. Villagers have described how the victims allegedly had either died in their sleep or simply dropped dead when walking around. The culprit, they say, is a spirit called the 'widow ghost', a rumor that has been spreading through the districts. Hanging a red shirt outside one's home is said to help ward off the spirit and keep those inside safe.

"Some of the men who died did not show any sign of sickness, they were perfectly fine," said one villager. "When I heard about the rumour, I respected people's beliefs and put a red shirt on my front door as well." According to an analysis of the bodies by local doctors the victims had all died of respiratory failure.

read more: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=241257
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

'Widow ghost' blamed for deaths in Thailand
Page 1 of 1