Rise of the Hydra – Cyber War in the 21st Century

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Rise of the Hydra – Cyber War in the 21st Century Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Hydra – Cyber War in the 21st Century   Rise of the Hydra – Cyber War in the 21st Century I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 pm

In 1994 I was attending college to study computer programming. For a couple of weeks in my Systems Analysis & Design class we had been studying the relatively new phenomena of computer viruses.

After a few indepth classes on how & why virii work so well on computers, our final project was to design a virus (only in theory, not actual code) to ensure maximum deployment rates.

I joined up with 3 other classmates and started working on the development.

That night me and another classmate had hunkered around my computer tinkering with concepts, looking at other virus code and studying security holes that would allow us to deploy the payload.

Some where around midnight after a case of beer I suddenly had an epiphany .. what if the virus wasn’t a single program residing on a single computer… what if pieces of the virus where loaded separately and the virus only became functional when multiple pieces of the virus combined on the same system?

read more: http://conspiracyhq.com/rise-of-the-hydra-cyber-war-in-the-21st-century/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Rise of the Hydra – Cyber War in the 21st Century
Page 1 of 1