‘Anonymous’ hacks Argentina data agency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

‘Anonymous’ hacks Argentina data agency Empty
PostSubject: ‘Anonymous’ hacks Argentina data agency   ‘Anonymous’ hacks Argentina data agency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Hacker group Anonymous blocked the official website of Argentina’s National Institute of Statistics and Census amid an international stand-off over claims the country has lied about its economy.

“They lie to the people, but the people are true to their word,” the hacker collective’s Argentina branch wrote on its Twitter account.

“You think they are going to continue lying to people? Something has to be done to change this.”

At 6:30 pm (2130 GMT), INDEC’s website was still out of service.

Last year, INDEC reported that Argentina’s inflation reached 10.8 percent — less than half the 25.6 percent estimated by consultants and critics.

read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/17/anonymous-hacks-argentina-data-agency/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

‘Anonymous’ hacks Argentina data agency
Page 1 of 1