Web Toolbar by Wibiya 18 human heads found in package at Chicago’s O’Hare airport

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

18 human heads found in package at Chicago’s O’Hare airport

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

18 human heads found in package at Chicago’s O’Hare airport Empty
PostSubject: 18 human heads found in package at Chicago’s O’Hare airport   18 human heads found in package at Chicago’s O’Hare airport I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm

A package with coolers containing 18 human heads was found at Chicago’s O’Hare airport on Monday. According to the New York Daily News, airport employees found a grisly surprise when they opened the mysterious package.

Some of the heads were still covered in skin. It was determined that they were medical specimens from Italy which had gotten misplaced. Tony Brucci, chief of investigations for the Cook County medical examiner’s office told the Chicago Tribune that the specimens were shipped on Lufthansa airlines before Christmas, but their final destination was not clear in the paperwork that accompanied them.

Customs officials forwarded the coolers to the medical examiner’s office after X-rays revealed that they contained 18 human heads.

read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/15/18-human-heads-found-in-package-at-chicagos-ohare-airport/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

18 human heads found in package at Chicago’s O’Hare airport
Page 1 of 1