BLIZZARD-A-GEDDON: Massive Cold Snap Across the Globe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

BLIZZARD-A-GEDDON: Massive Cold Snap Across the Globe Empty
PostSubject: BLIZZARD-A-GEDDON: Massive Cold Snap Across the Globe   BLIZZARD-A-GEDDON: Massive Cold Snap Across the Globe I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:14 pm

As I spoke to Clyde Lewis on Wednesday night we briefly talked about the collapsing polar vortex and how it will bring cold to much of the northern hemisphere.

Little did we know at the time that it would only take a day for the collapsing vortex to bring chaos to a large portion of the planet. Reports are flying in from around the world of dropping thermometers and snow chaos.

read more: http://conspiracyhq.com/blizzard-a-geddon-massive-cold-snap-across-the-globe/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

BLIZZARD-A-GEDDON: Massive Cold Snap Across the Globe
Page 1 of 1