Wyoming Threatens Arrests for Federal Gun Grabbers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Wyoming Threatens Arrests for Federal Gun Grabbers Empty
PostSubject: Wyoming Threatens Arrests for Federal Gun Grabbers   Wyoming Threatens Arrests for Federal Gun Grabbers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Wyoming Threatens Arrests for Federal Gun Grabbers Assault-rifle-firing-ap

As details continue to emerge regarding gun control plans that President Barack Obama and the Democrats are pushing behind the scenes, Wyoming lawmakers have a message for the federal government: "Don't tread on us."

Local radio station KTWO reports that lawmakers in Wyoming have proposed a "Firearms Protection Act" that provides a state-level annulment of any ban against semi-automatics or magazines that hold 20 or 30 rounds or more.

read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/10/Wyoming-Lawmakers-To-Federal-Gun-Grabbers-Don-t-Tread-On-Us
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Wyoming Threatens Arrests for Federal Gun Grabbers
Page 1 of 1