Web Toolbar by Wibiya i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
e nli

i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question Empty
PostSubject: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm

go
Back to top Go down
Yo Momma

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 am

Hahahahahahahaaha!!!

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 pm

skim, whole, or 2%? did you snag a couple hi-cap mags for them ak's?
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:00 pm

A2k wrote:

AR is the way 2 go IMO
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 pm

I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:

AR is the way 2 go IMO
i kind of like the AK platform. not real accurate but pretty reliable. it does it's job pretty well...it was never designed to be a sniper rifle ya know.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 pm

A2k wrote:
I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:

AR is the way 2 go IMO
i kind of like the AK platform. not real accurate but pretty reliable. it does it's job pretty well...it was never designed to be a sniper rifle ya know.

its a ruskie weapon though
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 pm

I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:
I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:

AR is the way 2 go IMO

it's more than just a ruskie weapon...there are at least 27 countries that produce AK's or designs based on them, including Israel and Egypt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-47

now yes but it was ruskie design by Kalashnikov
Back to top Go down
Pennyless

Pennyless

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 pm

I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:
I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:

AR is the way 2 go IMO

Point being?

Also, what a2k says... My bro in law has a couple romanian aks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question   i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i just put 8 ak47s and three gallons of milk on layaway ask me a question
Page 1 of 1