Jonesing In The Court Of Public Opinion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Jonesing In The Court Of Public Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Jonesing In The Court Of Public Opinion   Jonesing In The Court Of Public Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Jonesing In The Court Of Public Opinion JONESING

Sometimes when you are a viewer of a situation you are close to, you really don’t know how to react to it because the very thought of speaking about it is uncomfortable because if you utter a word you have to be extra careful and not come off as being insensitive or overly critical. There are times when you must count on the eyes of your friends, your colleagues and – in my case – the listeners. I know that many of my listeners are also listeners to Infowars, the breakthrough program that is hosted by Alex Jones.

I have had Alex on my show many times in the past but since I was on hiatus for health reasons I have lost track of Alex and in the time that it took me to recover and get back on my national platform. Alex is now an important, if not one of the most important voices in the field or independent journalism. His form of bulldog reporting is something that can’t be duplicated. There are many that try and there are many that can’t generate the type of charisma or appeal as he has.

It is a cult of personality that sometimes I envy and ofttimes want to distance myself from because I have my own approach and my own style. I know that what do is not always popular and I know that there are others that are quite capable of giving information that the mainstream avoids and I am always humbled when I am recognized for what I do and many times when I am recognized it may not be as favorable in he mainstream, but of course many of us in this filed are used to the smug hubris of the talking heads that are paid big money to not keep the imperial cult that we have created in the country honest.

Alex does his best to expose it, however his latest appearance on the Piers Morgan show on CNN may have not been his best, and it may have cast a jaundiced eye in the court of public opinion.

I wonder if CNN planned it that way and that Jones played into their scheme of marginalizing those that are called conspiracy theorists. Sometimes there are planners in newsrooms that are fully aware that memes and ideas they all clash together creating something that is not accidental but planned.

read more: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/jonesing-in-the-court-of-public-opinion/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Jonesing In The Court Of Public Opinion
Page 1 of 1