Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Nazi Origins of American Gun Control Laws Empty
PostSubject: The Nazi Origins of American Gun Control Laws   The Nazi Origins of American Gun Control Laws I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Jews for the Protection of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) writes, “Startling evidence suggests that the Gun Control Act of 1968 was lifted, almost in its entirety, from Nazi legislation”:

JPFO has hard evidence that shows that the Nazi Weapons Law (March 18, 1938) is the source of the U.S Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA ’68). Adolph Hitler signed the Nazi Weapons Law. The Gestapo (Nazi National Secret Police) enforced it. In “Gun Control”: Gateway to Tyranny we present the official German text of the Nazi Weapons Law and a side-by-side translation into English. Even more deadly: a side-by-side, section-by-section comparison of the GCA ’68 with the Nazi Weapons Law. . . .

The Nazi Weapons Law of 1938 replaced a Law on Firearms and Ammunition of April 13, 1928. The 1928 law was enacted by a center-right, freely elected German government that wanted to curb “gang activity,” violent street fights between Nazi party and Communist party thugs. All firearm owners and their firearms had to be registered. Sound familiar? “Gun control” did not save democracy in Germany. It helped to make sure that the toughest criminals, the Nazis, prevailed.

read more: http://visiontoamerica.com/13553/the-nazi-origins-of-american-gun-control-laws/#.UOzI4rNxX9g.twitter
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

A2k

The Nazi Origins of American Gun Control Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nazi Origins of American Gun Control Laws   The Nazi Origins of American Gun Control Laws I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:17 am

wait....you mean some jews want us to keep our guns?!? no fucking way...wait....*sigh....yeah...no one else but 'meruca gots their back. i get it now.
Back to top Go down

The Nazi Origins of American Gun Control Laws
Page 1 of 1