Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' Empty
PostSubject: Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine'   Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 am

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' Film-Delorean_1907070b

Ali Razeghi, a Tehran scientist has registered "The Aryayek Time Traveling Machine" with the state-run Centre for Strategic Inventions.

The device can predict the future in a print out after taking readings from the touch of a user, he told the Fars state newsagency.

Razaeghi, 27, said the device worked by a set of complex algorithims to "predict five to eight years of the future life of any individual, with 98 percent accuracy".

As the managing director of Iran's Centre for Strategic Inventions, Razeghi is a serial inventor with 179 other inventions listed under his own name. "I have been working on this project for the last 10 years," he said.

"My invention easily fits into the size of a personal computer case and can predict details of the next 5-8 years of the life of its users. It will not take you into the future, it will bring the future to you."

more here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9985757/Iranian-scientist-claims-to-have-invented-time-machine.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine'
Page 1 of 1