Share | 

COMMUNUMBERS II: FLUID TRANSMISSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: COMMUNUMBERS II: FLUID TRANSMISSION   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:28 pm

As we were wrapping up our coverage of the North Korean crisis, we were left with the impression that the United States had found itself in a bit of a military industrial guilt complex with regard to how far this had gone. They were actually admitting that maybe they went too far with their war game activities and the ratcheting up of war rhetoric.

There was, of course, a report that all this was a misunderstanding and a misinterpretation of the so-called declaration of war by North Korea. Over the weekend it seemed that North Korea was not going to calm down from their threats and actions of mounting a preemptive strike against their perceived enemies.

We are horrifically close to entering into a war of potentially global proportions. The comedy of errors in this entire exaggerated situation is that no one wants it to happen. However, no one is being smart enough to avoid it and so it goes on. Now the mainstream media has a hold of it and – what’s the first thing they sell the public? Crisis, tension, fear and a whole bunch of other hypothetical war scenarios that people can’t differentiate from the real thing.

Polls from out of nowhere and being conducted by CNN are now showing that North Korea’s recent belligerent and irresponsible rhetoric is scaring a lot of Americans. However, we still do not have any word about how the president wishes to respond. So far what we have seen are nothing but counter threats and a virtual staring match that can be compared to a silent Cuban missile crisis.

American policy now it seems is not to ignore North Korea. It seems that we are holding out the hope that Kim Jong Un will behave better and avoid his nuclear programs.

Maybe what should be done is to analyze the real threat to the United States and its allies instead of one hand saying that North Korea can and will use nuclear weapons on the United States and in the same breath laugh it off as if Kim Jong Un is a little boy without any direction.

The truth is: The leader of North Korea is no child. He is a 30 year old man who is showing his teeth because he feels that his people are being threatened by war games being carried out by the United States.

Here is the weirdest part of all: China, who is just aching to be the model state of pain free communism and the government we will be more like in the future, is angry at North Korea for ramping up Armageddon. They see no real value of a Korean peninsula reduced to rubble and rotting, charred carrion. South Korea has no interest in providing a Korean barbecue party for its citizenry consisting of them as the mains course.

The United States is broke and just wrapping up our little lie called the war on terror. We are tired of war, we are wiped out and we really have no no interest in fighting a war in which success will be measured in how much parking lot space will be left and whether or not people are willing to park in a radiated parking lot that used to be North Korea.

However, this isn’t stopping the forward motion of this out of control psy-op.

North Korea warned that foreigners in South Korea should look for shelter or consider evacuating because the Korean Peninsula was on the brink of nuclear war. But the South Korean president, Park Geun-hye, said she remained determined not to succumb to the North’s efforts to escalate tensions to extract concessions from the South.

Japan has deployed Patriot missiles in its capital as it readies to defend the 30 million people who live in greater Tokyo from any North Korean attack. Two Patriot Advanced Capability-3 surface-to-air missile launchers were stationed at the defense ministry in Tokyo.

Itsunori Onodera, Japan’s defense minister said “we are proceeding with measures including deployment of PAC-3 as we are on alert“. Local reports said batteries would be deployed in another two locations in the greater Tokyo area.

During this time of scrambled up news rumors of war, one of the great moments of being in the radio business is receiving reports from ham radio operators about radio activities and some remarkable theories about what might be happening behind the scenes. A Ground Zero listener in Ohio named Tom sent us a recording of a powerful technical data blast that appeared on the same frequency as a Cuban numbers station and the broadcast of the Voice of Korea. The message to me at first was not all that impressive but after enhancing it by 200 percent I noticed that there were several broadcasts happening on the same band. I was hearing French, German speech along with the broadcast of the Voice of Korea. There is a sequence of Spanish numbers beings broadcast and then a loud blast of data that I felt was a bit weird.

I received a call from Olav Phillips asking if I was able to determine what was happening and I told him that all I could tell is that a carrier from a numbers station was blasted as far as the midwest and I wondered where it was from or who it was meant for.

Olav believed that the number station carrier was sending encrypted data to North Korean Sang–O submarines that were reported to be missing by South Korea. I told Olav it would be an opportunity to monitor shortwave and see if there is anything interesting on the radio. It was an opportunity to listen to the haunting sounds of the numbers stations, stations that are believed to be broadcasting intelligence data to operatives.

Since World War I, it is believed that the numbers being broadcast are secret codes that are sent to agents who are told to listen to a frequency to get their orders. When traffic is especially heavy on the radios, it is believed that some major event is about to take place whether it be a coup or a full on war.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/communumbers-ii-fluid-transmission/

Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

COMMUNUMBERS II: FLUID TRANSMISSION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1