POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN Empty
PostSubject: POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN   POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 pm

POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN SNOWY-DAYS

Just weeks ago I was thinking about the possibility that the war in heaven was underway and an intensive experiment was happening above us in space. Just after I produced a show on this subject I was once again directed to the observations of 50 years of upper atmospheric testing and lower level geo-engineering on the planet. I have had my suspicions that something very peculiar is happening in the skies above planet earth. I concluded that what we could be witnessing is the end of conventional warfare and the welcoming of new weapons in space and on earth that use the earth as a weapon to battle against both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial foes that government intelligence is ready to reveal when the time is right to unite in a new global order.

On Friday January 4th, 2013 I presented a program called ‘Tsunami Bombs and Radioactive Butterflies‘. The show dealt with the experiments that were carried out by the U.S. military in the 1940’s. The U.S. would detonate bombs underwater to trigger a seismic event big enough to create a Tsunami that could hit coastal cities. The discovery had also triggered discussions about what kind of experiments might be happening now.

I was alerted to a website called “Pacific Psychosis” that had what appeared to be infrared images of the Pacific. One image was listed as being prior to January 3rd, 2013. Then after January 3rd, there appeared to be some sort of change in the pictures which purported to show some type of “wave” that was seen. The wave created what appeared to be waves in the atmosphere.

read more: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/polar-vortex-collapse-when-the-shift-hits-the-fan/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
eats mom

PostSubject: Re: POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN   POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 pm

great show, cool site
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN   POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 pm

eats mom wrote:
great show, cool site

thx
Back to top Go down
eats mom

PostSubject: Re: POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN   POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:42 pm

clyde needs to revisit the Death quake watch 2012 - and do a 2013 death quake watch...

Too many 5.0 eqs, suns tripin, and weathers freaking out..... lots of stuff goin down right now.... And ill bet its all related also...
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN   POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

eats mom wrote:
clyde needs to revisit the Death quake watch 2012 - and do a 2013 death quake watch...

Too many 5.0 eqs, suns tripin, and weathers freaking out..... lots of stuff goin down right now.... And ill bet its all related also...

weather war meaning use the weather as a weapon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN   POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE: WHEN THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN
Page 1 of 1