Biden Calls for a New World Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Biden Calls for a New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Biden Calls for a New World Order   Biden Calls for a New World Order I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 am

Vice President Joe Biden threw caution to the wind Friday as he shockingly declared, “The affirmative task we have now is to actually create a new world order,” adding yet another admission to an already long list of documented globalist bragging of plans for a centralized, one-world global government.

At the Export Import Bank conference in Washington, Biden stated, “The affirmative task we have now is to actually create a new world order, because the global order is changing again, and the institutions of the world worked so well in the post-World War II era for decades, they need to be strengthened, and some need to be changed.”

We are being constantly bombarded by braggart messages of the globalists’ conquest, all while citizens of certain countries have their savings funds looted and millions upon millions live in absolute destitution.

more here: http://www.infowars.com/biden-calls-for-a-new-world-order/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Biden Calls for a New World Order
Page 1 of 1