Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO hovers over aeroplane in Manitoba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hephaestus

Hephaestus

UFO hovers over aeroplane in Manitoba Empty
PostSubject: UFO hovers over aeroplane in Manitoba   UFO hovers over aeroplane in Manitoba I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:57 am

A witness has reported sighting a UFO hovering over an aeroplane in Lowe Farm, Manitoba on 14 March, 2013 at 4:20 PM. This report has been obtained from a testimony included in the database of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

The witness begins the report by describing what he was doing at the time of the alleged sighting. He also talks about the location, direction and altitude of the UFO.

“I was walking my parents’ dog on a gravel road near their farm approximately 3 miles outside of the town of Lowe Farm when I saw a low flying Airplane coming towards me at a fairly low altitude heading in a southwest direction in a straight line of travel,”

The witness then talks about the color and appearance of the object.

“I noticed that there was a grey object directly above this airplane as it appeared very metallic and shiny which instantly caught my eye.”

The witness further talks about the diameter and altitude of the UFO. He also tells us that the object did not make any noise.

“I am not certain as to how many feet above the plane this object was, but estimate it was several thousand feet. It was close enough to tell that it had a large diameter, and produced no noise on top of the noise from the low flying airplane.”

The witness then compares the object to another UFO he had witnessed in the past.

source @ http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2013/03/21/5620.html
Back to top Go down

UFO hovers over aeroplane in Manitoba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo's Nest :: The Cuckoo's Nest-
Jump to:  
Affiliates

Future Google PR for thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com - 4.00 Free Url Submission Forum Topsite
conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy