Web Toolbar by Wibiya Mass Stabbing In Atlanta, Where Is The Media?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Stabbing In Atlanta, Where Is The Media?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Mass Stabbing In Atlanta, Where Is The Media? Empty
PostSubject: Mass Stabbing In Atlanta, Where Is The Media?   Mass Stabbing In Atlanta, Where Is The Media? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Six people were stabbed during a fight that happened at about 3 a.m. Tuesday, police said.

A driver on North Avenue at Freedom Parkway called 911 to report she was attempting to drive multiple stabbing victims to a local hospital, an Atlanta police official told the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

read more: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/mass-stabbing-in-atlanta-where-is-the-media-2529738.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=beforeitsnews
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Mass Stabbing In Atlanta, Where Is The Media?
Page 1 of 1