Disney Racism, Sexism, Satanism, and Pedophilia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Disney Racism, Sexism, Satanism, and Pedophilia Empty
PostSubject: Disney Racism, Sexism, Satanism, and Pedophilia   Disney Racism, Sexism, Satanism, and Pedophilia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:27 pm

I just finished watching this spectacular film by Lenon Honor called "The Early Works of Walt Disney: The Foundations of a Pedophilic Institution." This full-length documentary convincingly exposes, backed by abundant evidence, that from its inception Disney has been a racist, sexist, satanist, pedophilic institution masquerading its propaganda as children's/family entertainment. Lenon Honor shows how Disney:

1) Keeps the viewer's intellectual processes locked into the morally impartial mental state present in childhood

read more: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/03/disney-racism-sexism-satanism-and.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+atlanteanconspiracy%2FVAhj+%28The+Atlantean+Conspiracy%29
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Disney Racism, Sexism, Satanism, and Pedophilia
Page 1 of 1