Share | 

COSMIC VAUDEVILLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: COSMIC VAUDEVILLE   Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:01 pm

I have often been accused of looking for the truth by first going to the edge and working my way in. Sometimes I have been told that I reach the bleeding edge and develop theories that are improbable. In some cases I have been told that what I present is ‘cosmic vaudeville’. I suppose that can apply only if what I present is somehow causing you to pause about what you are being presented elsewhere.

For the first time in my career I worry that the world and that my country has given up. That so many things are happening that there is a bit of future shock happening and that while it is interesting to point out the anomalous activity there are some that are just to meek to handle what is happening.

They say that the meek shall inherit the earth, and yet it wouldn’t be at all out of the question to get a thick skin and prepare to somehow prove courageous and successful in spit of what we see is mounting evidence that the future is against us.

There is really no need to wait for a second coming or a mass abduction or rapture, the future is now and there is no tomorrow – no time to procrastinate your mental and material preparedness for what is called the catastrophic model or history.

At the risk of sounding overly new age, I have had a swift education in the subject of life energy and how it can be used to make things happen for you. As I have been contemplating the electronic bombardment of our reality and the future shock that tends to walk hand in hand with it, I have looked into solutions as to how I can combat unwanted frequency bombardment and negativity that tends to hang over me whenever I feel helpless.

Most people with their various religious backgrounds are already aware that if they need wisdom, or inner peace, or inner light they can pray. But what exactly is prayer when you remove the dogma that surrounds it? It is deep meditation, it is manifestation and calling upon the light to illuminate you with knowledge and clarity.

It us using will to shape your immediate universe and urge others towards the same fulfilling action of making the world, not just watching it deteriorate. Prayer is a ritual that humans use to use the life energy that we have been told exists, to reach out into the cosmos and hopefully reach a target.

It’s a gamble in causal engineering.

We thank whatever power that controls the universe for the things we obtain. We ask that the power is kind and gracious enough to grant wishes. We sometimes use it for comfort and reconciliation for some sort of misdeed.

We feel that it helps. Some have more faith that it works than others do.

There are other aspects to this ritual where people who have the religious tutelage use rosary beads, other tokens and symbols like crosses, or saints to aid them in their ability to change the forces of nature, or to at least ask for permission to do so.

Prayer is actually an ancient scientific reality where those well versed in psychology and physics knew that powers could be manipulated from point “A” to point “B” using the mind.

They knew then, what people today know all too well, the mind is a powerful tool and when we tap into it we may find that it has abilities that we can’t even imagine.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/cosmic-vaudeville/

Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

COSMIC VAUDEVILLE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1