Web Toolbar by Wibiya Charlie White's 'Teen And Transgender Comparative Study' Pairs Girls And Trans Women

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie White's 'Teen And Transgender Comparative Study' Pairs Girls And Trans Women

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Charlie White's 'Teen And Transgender Comparative Study' Pairs Girls And Trans Women Empty
PostSubject: Charlie White's 'Teen And Transgender Comparative Study' Pairs Girls And Trans Women   Charlie White's 'Teen And Transgender Comparative Study' Pairs Girls And Trans Women I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Charlie White's 'Teen And Transgender Comparative Study' Pairs Girls And Trans Women R-TEEN-AND-TRANSGENDER-COMPARISON-PROJECT-large570

Stunning photos from a 2008 project by artist Charlie White pair teen girls with their transgender adult female doppelgängers.

Titled the "Teen and Transgender Comparative Study," White's project is a "a correlation of two stages of transformation, pairing teen girls with like adult male-to-female" transgender women.

"I was working on a larger, ongoing project titled 'Girl Studies' at the time," White, who is based on Los Angeles, told HuffPost Gay Voices in an email. "Within that broader idea, the intersection between girls transforming through the biological patterns, and transgender through chemical and surgical processes became very important to me."

more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/09/charlie-white-teen-transgender-comparative-study_n_2812885.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Charlie White's 'Teen And Transgender Comparative Study' Pairs Girls And Trans Women
Page 1 of 1