Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Russian scientists find new bacteria in Antarctic lake Empty
PostSubject: Russian scientists find new bacteria in Antarctic lake   Russian scientists find new bacteria in Antarctic lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Russian scientists believe they have found a wholly new type of bacteria in the mysterious subglacial Lake Vostok in Antarctica, the RIA Novosti news agency reported on Thursday.

The samples obtained from the underground lake in May 2012 contained a bacteria which bore no resemblance to existing types, said Sergei Bulat of the genetics laboratory at the Saint Petersburg Institute of Nuclear Physics.

“After putting aside all possible elements of contamination, DNA was found that did not coincide with any of the well-known types in the global database,” he said.

more here: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/07/russian-scientists-find-new-bacteria-in-antarctic-lake/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
xFalseProphet

Russian scientists find new bacteria in Antarctic lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian scientists find new bacteria in Antarctic lake   Russian scientists find new bacteria in Antarctic lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 pm

The antarctic has not been vastly explored so they were always going to find something new and interesting out there. Thanks for the share :)
Back to top Go down

Russian scientists find new bacteria in Antarctic lake
Page 1 of 1